Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kena Owned* again.....

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What do you want most for the time being??*(personal ques)
A BMW Coupe series- The Z4....where i can only had my only partner siting with me!


2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
um..i would say playing Team Fortress 2..tat's the only way to release my stress..and thus raising my entertainment values..T.T.. by the way playing with my hamster seems lame, but i'm a pet lover..and tat's the thing that fills my time when i'm bored.

3. What is your 1 regret in life?
I never make proper explanations to a friend of mine because of an incident, instead hated that person for sometime..yet it is over and everything is just settle, and i thank God for that..because i no longer got into burden! pundeks!

4. Who inspires you?
Physically --> My beloved Father, because i learn lots about managing a family from him! GREAT MAN!
Spiritually --> i would say Nora Pang.. or Mrs.Nora Kim

5. Tell me something I dont know about your family background.
Um frankly speaking, people keep telling me i'm rich, the fact is..i am not..because those $$ arent mine! got it? Either it's God? or it's my Parents! I earn my own MONEY now! pundeks!


6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No..pls do not be naive unless God comes... u sure die because of $$..this is just a world with realistic thoughts and minds, and screw those who says that money is nt the problem, unless to those i know!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?

Seriously saying it's my grandfather, but he had gone few months ago..i kind of miss him!..Other than that, it's my parents, sister and Pauline. They make a part of my life, and i would say there's no MOST answer.

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
i really do not know... feels so empty.

9. If you can get out of your current life circumstance, would you?
No. Simple as that, i live a simple life, juz that things tend to trouble me lots, and i enjoy that sometimes.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
This is for my ex-share grp nanny!

1. She's treating me as if i'm like a SON, cause i got sick few times, and yet she's the one that comes up preparing MIHUN SOUP for me..and that's the touching part.

2. She shares lots of things regarding to life, as i began to learn on how to face more people in the coming times. Getting to know everyone is not an easy job, because everyone is so different that we need to satisfy everyone sometimes, and she's the one that taught me the skills from it!

3. Hmm..finally, she's just another joker, just like me..but mine's bit lamer!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Loves God, my parents and all that i am for her.

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
There's too many..i cant answer this..

13. What is your ambition?

The same where i told God 3 years ago, a world-class designer which serves God in his ministry*(nt full time..pls dun tink like that)..i can see myself growing rapidly!

14. Is anyone really perfect?
If there is i would say he's a kiasu guy!

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?

Rich, but i'm nt a cash freak..cause i know how to handle my $$..tat's it! It depends how u control ur happiness sometimes.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
If there's chance, hmm i suppose my sleeping and snorring attitude.

17. Who is the person (people) that you can share all your problems with?
Pauline, and obviously PARENTS!... there's this guy where u have to click on this link to identify him!

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Got married, having 2 kids, living in New Zealand.

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I manage to understand and deal with people, thanks to the books i read.. Love languages(few editions)..few books about life, spiritual, things, sexes..more lah..aiyor..want those books...juz get from me!

20. What is your dream job?

Seriously Pilot, but i'm wearing SPECS!... i wud still quit as a designer if i wanted to LASER my 2 eye balls.

I would like to tagged the following people:
1) Victor Lee, the mighty Anaconda
2) Jojo
3) Pauline(dearest)
4) Ter Yi
5) Wai Yung
6) Seriously those who wanted okie? there's nth to say like Shock Sendiri..just do it!and tell me so i can go read it!

2 comments:

lauwy said...

just one question.. did you just say my name der ? lol

小彭 said...

yes dude i juz MENTION ur name..hahaha.
and how did u manage to get tat huh....
hahaha
so u better do tat tagging n show me once u done it!