Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a Gorgeous Day

i've jus had my 16th Feb passed with some nice smiles...*winks

and particularly i'm happy with what i had in mind...for the 9 days countdown for the "awake campaign" to launch and..*gulp..hope this really works out..
Finding myself nowadays not used to blogging anymore, got into more fancy stuffs, trying to balance out which is better. Wordpress? or the blogspot? or neither both are good?

Things have work out quite good and 1 more week to go for my internal presentation as well as the launching for the event..kind of stuck in a bit, yet feels that it is going smooth..duh..
juz hope everything gets over fast so i can settle down and get my things done, as what i've missed out 3 years ago..

South Park really amazes me with cartman's juicy brain

1 comment:

chaussures2012 said...

Chaussure Jordan Homme Notre site propose de trouver des chaussures sur les boutiques de ventes en ligne. Nous avons selectionne les plus beaux modeles !