Thursday, June 25, 2009

the double Ms' disaster

as i woke up this morning... i got 3 sms and 2 calls..

so after cleaning up myself, i just made replies and made phone calls back..and yet it seems like everything is not working..sms not delivered for like few times even if i restarted my phone.. and so calls cant be made as well...checking my unpaid bills it tells me "u are inactive in the maxis network, pls subscribe"=.= wah liu..

so then i call up to their customer care and no replies..wah seh.. charm dou sei..so had to go to town and wait there for 30 minutes until my problems got solved...and they told me "my line has been barred"?????? am i doin something wrong till i need to get line barred?or someone intend to steal my network?so geng chao meh their techno, can detect...well then things get sorted out then..

and 2night as im making bookings for malaysia airlines, mastercard cant be used war..puikz!.. takes like 1 hour to load the security access.=.=..so i decided to continue with the purchase 2moro with my gf!..actually it's her probs...

tat's y i have 2day's post as double M...


1 comment:

chaussures2012 said...

Nous vous proposons un large choix de chaussures pas cheres mais de tres bonne qualite Baskets D&G Hommes !