Tuesday, June 23, 2009

gr8 day

there's lot of glad things happening yesterday...

as i get to know roy's comin back as well, and got to bring my gf to renew her passport..amazingly we thought it would be like a long hours of waiting session, so in the end it surprises us eventhough there's a lot of bumis'... and we got into our place when we had our number! the fact is nowadays less people renewing their passport due to pricings...

and most of them are foreign workers applying for work permits..so it's like we are one of the chinese among 6 more..=.=... so u imagine how chinese hates to go government buildings and instead asking for their "internal affairs" to help out...

i was pretty much enjoying my noontime as my puppy was locked, not being able to kacau me as usual.. and so i surf the net, getting some details and info for my travelling, checking singapore airlines for my fare.. etc..etc etc...

so night time i got up bit late cause i was bit tired, so probably 9:30pm i got to my shower and sam called me, then roy called..=.=..so was like... wanna come over for pro evo???
2night's game is quite interesting, average as i get to play a more manually style..instead of semi-auto..

so the score was.... counting by rounds of games..we had like 4 games..

Sam Jason
1. Korea Replubic vs Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1
2. England vs Manchester United 3 - 2
3. Bayern Munich vs Liverpool FC 0 - 2 *the power of Carslberg!
4. Real Madrid vs Newcastle United 6 - 3

and in between game 1 and 2, roy falls asleep... doinkzzzz..
and so then my night is over when i got my " adidas predator powerswerve TRX FG" from roy... and big thanks to him, it's like my final investment for football boot b4 i retire as a father in coming years....haha..

10 years in football career, big thanks to my previous 2 boots...
1. Mizuno has been old, but well kept.... 7 years
2. Umbro - M.Owen version, going to keep it..... 3 years+
3. Adidas Predator Powerswerve TRX - 1 day......



goodnight fellas!

No comments: