Thursday, June 18, 2009

im freakin stress 2night..as it never happens!

the stress lvl had begun from min----MAXIMUM since the moment i got up and till now...

what i have been going through today:


1. woke up with 15 miss calls getting me to BSI for final checking on printings!
issue is : i already plan to go late..so wat for all of u call me so freaking early?cant i just have my sleeps?

2. getting up to there, i was being asked this n that..ok what i do not know is what i am not in charge with!
issue is : i dont have any idea what is happening to typo/body copy content because i am not the one negotiating about it, initially i am not the one talking with the manager about the context! so in the end i do not know how am i supposed to do, because the board of directors insist doing this and the other one insist this..so my head almost got blown off!

3. when i got down, i straight speeding to "wan ling advertising" and to check everything out.
issue is : no current!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh!!!

4. when i got home, things feels bit neutral.
issue is : these tiredness and madness has screw my mood for gym sessions!

5. night time when i was reading email from client, damn it..push another WEEK again?
issue is : a month project was to be schedule to be done so i can work on other things, and yet its near to freaking 3 months!!!!! dont think because i charge u cheap then u treat me so! i would have swallow 5k ringgit from ur WALLET! and now i need to wait again??? i need to go AUSSIE SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i need to complete it fast lah..aiyor!

6. i heard that Aussie's MELBOURNE is in pandemic zone for h1n1...
issue is : why now only being informed? and its like 4th most influenced in the whole world? and its like 2000 cases in melbourne? so its like 90% kena? so i would tell myself once i landed in airport i would go hospital straight? kanasai.......

7. i finish prototype d for projects and no reason for me to take deposite that fast?
issue is : if u wanna give me art direction earlier, then do it when u are briefing me that project...do not ask me to create art direction for u based on what concept u told me lah.. and in the end wasted 3 weeks, and u throw me a name card and say this is art direction..kanasai again! no point!...

8. i wanted to go off to bed earlier and i got myself hurt.
issue is : it's just a BEE stung..... jesus christ!!!!!!!!!

No comments: