Tuesday, June 16, 2009

just the 2 votes

recently i stop bloggin is to prevent my blog being so empty for certain period of time cause i do have nothing much to blog about...and since my new adventure will begin soon for my final year of degree and masters..so guess i have to get back to blogging life....

Time seems to tick kinda fast..and b4 that i was thinking of a long break for myself, getting freelance job, earn big bucks and i did..but it never really shows a proper life...
just recently, got myself a predator powerswerve boot from UK and trying to bring it to melbourne as one of my investment... projects are going to end soon... sri indah projects is going to end this coming wednesday and thank God for all these experiences that i gain...

big thanks to my parents, of course my mentors..uncle aunties.. for their comments..apasal my girlfriend also.... and those who know what im doing..=.='''

i tend to stop working on my portfolio..not knowing what's the reason..doing halfway and it's just hanging there for like 2 weeks! Well at least my life now is better than my previous holidays doing nothing..

Um here's a few things that i've learnt for the past 3 months i fink:


1. get to learn pro evolution for PS2..and yah..kind of cool..
2. get to work on big projects which tremendously helped myself and i should thank those who i need to.. God u're the 1st!
3. get to learn from mentors, dad's business ideas and socializing with more people, getting contacts and share what i've been doing..
4. get closer with my puppy and best thing is it's tryin to make love with me and got me scratches..>.<
5. get to involve in ministry, take up positions to teach as well.
6. get to play restaurant city..(lame dou sei)
7. get to spend more time with pauline, plan our things ahead, look for the future..(eventhough it's the 7th ranking but it doesnt matter cause it's just random..)
8. get to talk more with dad, spending time with mum.
9. get to earn money, and i did it eventually.. quite blessed and i was shock for that...(pls dont ask for meal or wat lar i will auto belan**)..
10. get to do my final plannings on not coming back to twu for good..



and 1 final thing which i dont get is... does Twu ppl seem to discriminate each other's ability/capability to do things? it seems like Twu ppl dont see a multimedia designer as WAOH.. and outside the "tawau" world ppl were like "holly crap u are so amazing..or watever it is.." with the stuffs u did.. and it sounds like a twu guy doesnt look like the guy who produces work for big media comps.... and so and so... nvm lah..lazy to mention about it.. just do not get it why lah..being so naive!

and b4 i close my talk now.. just hope to get in touch with my friends lar..left 1 bulan + only b4 i fly off and leave najib's(fuji park yazip's bro) invasion......

1 comment:

chaussures2012 said...

cravate Burberry Boutique pour plus de 45% de reduction sur le prix des chaussure prada femme pas cher